We are happy to announce that SylverNet has joined OACYS Technology in providing Internet in and around the Dinuba area. OACYS will be supporting and managing the connections of existing SylverNet customers starting as of June 1st, 2023. Pricing will remain the same for existing customers, and OACYS will start to make system upgrades that will allow higher speeds to SylverNet customers soon.
OACYS Technology is a locally-owned company based in Porterville and has been providing wireless Internet in Tulare County since 2001. We are excited for this change that will be a win-win for SylverNet Internet users, and for OACYS as we expand into a new service area close to the boundaries of our existing coverage. OACYS has a reliable team of experienced field technicians, service reps and engineers that will be supporting users and able to respond very quickly to any requests that may arise.
Key facts to note during this change:
- Payments for Internet will need to be made to OACYS through one of the following methods:
- Credit Card payment by phone (559-781-4123) or online at https://oms.ocsnet.net/UserAdmin/
- Check / Money Order can be mailed to: OACYS Technology, PO Box 1009
Porterville, CA 93258 (Please include your OACYS Account number shown above)
- ACH / bank draft payment is also available, call 559-781-4123 for more details
- Cash, check and other payment types can also be received in person at our main office at 767 N Porter Rd, Porterville. Office hours are 8am-5pm Mon-Fri and 9am-5pm on Saturday.
- You should receive another email today containing your username and temp password for access to the OACYS UserAdmin portal. Please login soon to change your password before it expires.
- You will start receiving OACYS email invoices as of July 1st, unless you setup an automatic payment method before that date.
- 24x7 phone support will be handled by OACYS - you can continue to use the SylverNet support phone number 559-492-9067, or call OACYS directly at 559-781-4123
Both OACYS and SylverNet are excited about this change and what it can provide for SylverNet customers into the future. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions via 559-781-4123 or CustomerService@oacys.com.
|Ryan Walker President